CodeigniterEen solide basis
Codeigniter versie 3.1.6 uitgebracht
Uitgebracht op 25-09-2017
- Fixed a potential object injection in Cache Library ‘apc’ driver when save() is used with $raw = TRUE.
- Deprecated Cache Library Library driver ‘apc’.
- Updated the Session Library ‘redis’, ‘memcached’ drivers to reduce the potential of a locking race conditions.
Bug fixes for 3.1.6
- Loader Library method library() ignored requests to load libraries previously assigned to super-object properties named differently than the library name.
- Query Builder method count_all_results() produced erroneous queries on Microsoft SQL Server when ORDER BY clauses are cached.
- Profiler didn’t wrap $_SESSION and configuration arrays in <pre> tags.
- Database Library method is_write_type() didn’t return TRUE for MERGE statements.
- Fixed a bug where Image Manipulation Library didn’t escape image source paths passed to NetPBM as shell arguments.
- Query Builder methods limit(), offset() break SQL Server 2005, 2008 queries with "<tablename>".* in the SELECT clause.
- Database Library method version() didn’t work with the ‘pdo/dblib’ driver.
- Database transactions status wasn’t reset unless trans_complete() was called.
- Database Utilities method backup() generated incorrect INSERT statements with the ‘mysqli’ driver.
- Fixed a bug where Database Results method field_data() didn’t parse field types with the ‘mysqli’ driver.